Call for coaches
The Armenian Model Rocketry Association (hereafter Association) is planning to establish model rocketry training groups for school-aged children, meanwhile initiating training for prospective coaches in the facilities of the Association’s lab.
Those selected and successfully passed through training coaches will be granted a chance to establish a Model Rocketry club at one of the pre-selected and approved by the association educational institutions in the Republic of Armenia, further equip the laboratory and conduct a 30-week theoretical and practical training process developed by the association.
Requirements for Coaches
- Technical Education
- Proven knowledge of at least school knowledge of physics and chemistry
- Proven knowledge of the basics of missiles, fuels, aerodynamics, electronics
- Handicraft skills
- Experience in working with children
- Teaching skills
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian (English will be a plus) languages
- Strong sense of responsibility, particularly in compliance with safety rules
Activities assumed by Coaches
- Teach through the theoretical part of program
- Perform, demonstrate physics experiments
- Making models of parachutes and rockets
- Perform/conduct experiments
- Launch of rocket models in the open field
- Participation in relevant events
With this announcement, the Foundation invites those interested in the training to submit their applications by sending the required information to the following e-mail address: .
The application is a free letter-notification reading your intention to conduct a 30-week theoretical and practical learning process for school-age children developed by the Association, including sound evidence that you meet the requirements for Coaches.